"Hope you got my rave review of CJ's help yesterday. I sent it in through the "Contact Us" page. In sum - he's the best!"
- Shirwin Smith
"Had to be towed home over the weekend from South Lake Tahoe to the Bay Area. Thankfully AAA covered the tow. Larry was a great guy who was friendly and wanted us to feel at home. He offered numerous stops on the long drive home. He seems like a down to earth family guy. Wish I had his business card for the next time I am in Tahoe with car troubles."
- Heather C.
"Thank you so much nice people and excellent services, they really professionals people and they come fast. I recommend this company"
Emerald Bay Towing and its employees have pride in delivering: Safe, Prompt, Professional and Courteous Tow Service!
Current Towing Company Positions Available
None at this time.
Tow Driver Requirements
- Must be able to pass State and Federal Drug Testing Requirements
- Must have clean Driving Record
- Must be able to pass DOT Physical Requirements
- Verification of Previous Employment for minimum of 3 years
- Background checks mandatory for Criminal History and Credit History
- Must have established residence within Carson City, NV city limits
- Must be willing to work Nights and/or Weekends
- Must be at least 21 years of age or older
- Must be ready, willing and able to provide excellent customer service
- Must be ready, willing and able to keep your assigned truck clean
- Must be ready, willing and able to work in a team environment
- Medical & Dental
- Paid Vacation
- Aflac Supplemental Insurance
- Pre-Paid Legal Services
- Clean, Well Equipped and Maintained Equipment
- Ability to attain a CDL drivers license
- State of the Art Facility and Dispatching
- Ability to attain Towing Industry Certifications
- Quarterly Performance Bonuses
- Company supplied uniforms and jackets
- Working with a team of great people devoted to safety and service